It was eye opening to see how internU has spread throughout different areas and how internU has helped (or is helping) people achieve their goals.
At internU, we revolutionize the craft of professionalism. We specialize in helping connect young professionals find their passions and connect them to the RIGHT careers. Our partners value our commitment to finding the right talent, not just anyone. We help them build strategies to streamline their hiring process and attract, train and retain valued individuals. We care about our partner’s success, and to prove it we have a 90% conversion rate for our resources. We don’t just say it, we live it.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team. Someone interested in providing managed services and talent acquisition solutions in the areas of technology, healthcare, finance, accounting and professional services for our partners. Our proven business model and methodologies helps ensure that our team achieve success that keep you focused on building strong partnerships and achieving yours and InternU goals. Since 1991, we have built strong partnership with our clients, University partners and our team.
The Account Manager role is responsible for generating new business across regional, local (and eventually national) accounts. This role closely partners with the CEO to help grow the company with new client partners and build on the existing relationships.
- Assists in delivering sales & profit plan for prospects and clients you are managing.
- Uses current book of business for building relationships and adding new client partners.
- Identifies emerging concepts & builds relationships with clients as current &/or future prospects.
- Hitting Monthly and Quarterly Pipeline, Revenue and Profit Goals.
- Plan and write all SOW’s, contracts and proposals for new business and expanding business.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Creates monthly report-out of prospecting progress and results plan
- 5+ year of business development or recruiting experience and a proven track record.
- Key traits: Entrepreneur, energetic, team-oriented competitive, confident, persistent, commission-oriented, strong desire to succeed, hunter/farmer.
- Experience breaking and developing local mid-market and/or national accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.