As a Jobologist, I am now equipped with the tools necessary to build a brighter future for myself and for the future leaders of the world.
Are you looking for a change? Do you enjoy recruiting but are tired of the grind and feel like you are not adding the value you want to? If you are looking for a better way to have all the best qualities of recruiting without the cutthroat, unappreciated attitudes, we are the right place for you. We believe there is a better way.
At internU, we revolutionize the craft of professionalism. We specialize in helping young professionals find their passions and connect them to the RIGHT careers. We do not put ‘butts in seats’, we do not poach our own, and we always put the candidates first. Our proven business model and methodologies, helps ensure that we do our job right the first time. We develop connections and relationships with our candidates and help them find out what they want to do and become.
We are seeking a Talent Experience Coordinator to help talent acquisition team. The goal of this position is to continue to build a pipeline of candidates both locally and nationally as our internU model continues to expand and evolve. This opportunity will allow you to gain experience in full-cycle recruiting from talent sourcing to interviewing and hiring great talented entry level employees. You will be working with a variety of industries ranging from technology to healthcare, as well as local and national universities in order to source talent for our expansion. You do not need recruiting coordination or HR experience – just someone bright, personable, and eager to learn would be perfect!
- Build NEW relationships with outside University and College Partners both locally and out of state.
- Coordinate resume retrieval from universities and schedule introductory phone interviews with our recruiting team
- Add resumes from our new university relationships to our applicant tracking system and keep it up to date and organized as candidates go through the recruiting process
- Build a pipeline of candidates locally and out of state for upcoming positions
- Research clubs, organizations, and other events at new university locations
- Assist with building our campus ambassador program at each school
- Source and attract high quality candidates for assigned positions (multiple positions simultaneously)
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment including posting jobs on all college websites existing and new university partners, screening candidates and scheduling/conducting introductory interviews
- Build/maintain outstanding relationships with employees
- Participate in college/university recruitment events and activities as well as our internal Jobologi events. This includes traveling onsite to college/university for workshops, career events, or onsite discussions
- Coordinate feedback and communicate with both candidates and internal team
Positive attitude toward learning and being part of a team
Extremely detail oriented, attention to detail
Responsive and professional
Must be okay with basic public speaking and communicating with others
Interest in HR would be nice to have, but not needed
Trust worthy, hardworking, and willing to learn
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.