An entry level sales role that will serve as a starting point for a career in sales or marketing.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to
their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking an Entry Level Accounts Payable Associate.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking a Entry Level Accounts Payable Associate
This is a full-time position that will report to the Controller and interacting with the accounting team and all trade vendors. The individual in this position processes accounts payable, prepares reconciliations and assists in month-end procedures as part of the accounting team. In addition, the Accounts Payable Clerk must be detail-oriented and help keep the company compliant within their job responsibilities. The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to a culture of robust internal controls. Good communication skills are required, and the successful candidate must be able to exhibit the values and culture of the company while working with vendors and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Processes accounts payable; contacts vendors for invoice, enters invoices into the system, obtains payment authorizations, generates checks and wire transfers and processes payments
- Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness, and mathematical accuracy of accounting documents
- Posts accounting information where the identification and location of postings are clearly indicated
- Performs 3-way match among vendor invoice, receiver documentation, and purchase order; confirms accuracy; applies and verifies general ledger coding; and schedules payments to be made in a timely manner and in keeping with standard procedures
- Performs account reconciliations; troubleshoots and analyzes discrepancies
- Responds to vendor inquiries regarding status of accounts payable
- Investigates and resolves questions
- Produces accounts payable reports and/or forecasts on demand as needed to assist in identifying near-term and longer-term cash flow requirements
- Keeps accounts payable within terms for good credit worthiness of the Company yet maximizes cash flow efficiency as possible
- Other accounting duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or greater and 2-3 years of well-grounded experience in Accounts Payable role
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong work ethic; professional and trustworthy
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer knowledge in Outlook, MS Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- Experience using an ERP accounting software system;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow employees and management
- Self-starter & goal oriented
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and consistently accurate to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.