Our intern team is seeking an Entry Level Reading Room Assistant.
Radiology Experience Associate
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to
their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
SYSTEMS SUPPORT AND DATA ENTRY
- Assist Radiologists in all aspects needed to enhance productive workflow.
- Proficiently utilize multiple IT and Radiology-centric computer systems.
- Monitor system dashboard for critical result reports and facilitate doctor to doctor communication. Must be able to accurately convey report information to healthcare providers.
- Accurate documentation of interactions must be kept. Timeliness of task completion is critical.
- Accurately upload outside facility images and reports into Radiology EPIC system with appropriate and accurate order information for interpretation by Radiologist.
- Provide customers with images, in film or CD format when requested acquiring all necessary consents and form completion.
- Relays accurate patient imaging report information to appropriate personnel to include PPL, referring physicians, emergency department etc.
- Reporting critical results in an efficient and effective manner to expedite safe patient care and provide written documentation of communication to the Radiologist(s).
- Managing historical images by requesting from offsite storage.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with customers allowing for effective transfer of information.
- Fulfill requests from healthcare providers for patient reports. All PHI and HIPAA policies. and procedures must be understood and followed.
- Respond to requests quickly and effectively.
- Identify and understand customer needs and expectations and meets them.
- Communicate any relevant information to clients, colleagues, and other key stakeholders.
- Good verbal and communication skills; accurate documentation skills; ability to read and correctly pronounce medical terminology; must have excellent phone etiquette.
- Must have good computer skills to understand, navigate, and enter data on multiple IT systems and Radiology-centric systems.
- Must be able to multitask and handle acute, stressful and busy periods. Task completion with accuracy is critical.
- Ability to work with stressful situations.
- Ability to function efficiently and professionally with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to schedule complex radiology patient appointments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to display compassion and empathy.
- Minimum one year hospital, medical office or related experience
- Preferred: Associates degree in related field.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.