For any job opportunities I will have in the future, I will remember that internU made me the person I am today making it all possible.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking individuals for a Product Support Specialist.
You will be working as the primary technology person responsible for supporting the reconciliation system. This includes the full SDLC and the production support of the application.
Day- to day production support
- Release and change management
- Incident management
- Gathering and documenting requirements, as well as seeing that development meets those requirements.
Maintain stability, availability, and integrity of the production and pre-production environments
Create and/or maintain relevant documentation for production and pre-production environments
- Must be able to document application requirements
- Perform, plan, manage, and lead in testing to assure development is meeting the application test plans
- Perform, manage, and lead implementation activities such as client installs, product releases, product upgrades, new product installs, merger and acquisition activity
- Provide technical problem resolution and application support
- Participate on cross-functional teams to support business strategy
- On call duty (rotation), flexible working hours including weekends and holidays
- Participation in semi-annual disaster recovery (DR) testing
Recent graduate with entry level experience supporting applications or infrastructure
- Entry level knowledge of reconciliation software used in the financial services industry
- Ability to manage time, projects, and work priorities
- Entry level IT experience with application deployments, information security, networking, VM Ware, and/or SAN/NAS storage solutions
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL and Java technologies
- Experience with WebLogic, Linux, Windows, and Oracle
- Highly self-motivated with a proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/rapid deployment team environment.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.