For any job opportunities I will have in the future, I will remember that internU made me the person I am today making it all possible.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking an Entry Level IT Associate.
We are seeking a highly motivated, team oriented IT Professional to join the Corporate IT team. This position is responsible for the support, implementation, and day-to-day management of a highly available Microsoft infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-site, multi-domain environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist with evaluating compatibility of programs with existing hardware and/or software features.
- Will assist with developing and testing an uninstall package/process for each packaged application.
- Will be trained and working directly with installing SCCM as well as Windows 7/8.1
- Provide application package troubleshooting and remediation as required. This includes off-hours and/or emergency support as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Prepare, submit, and manage application Change Requests through approval.
BS in Computer Science or IST major.
- Must have experience troubleshooting application/OS support related issues for end users (Level 2 and 3 support) is ideal
- VMARE Experience
- Windows 7/8.1/10 application experience
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Effective time management skills with respect to deadlines, priority changes, and interruptions
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively as a member of a team, but also work independently and apply sound judgment as needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.