97% of associates who completed the Jobologi program receive a full time offer by internU or our clients.
FIND FUTURE SUCCESS.
Our Jobologi program optimizes the education of our young professionals by building their professional and personal experiences through practical opportunities with our clients and our unique 5 eXperience program. Through 5 different experiences, the Jobologi program allows individuals to create a custom based learning curriculum that will teach them important lessons.
REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES CREATED THROUGH THE JOBOLOGI PROGRAM.
- “This experience has been very eye opening. I have been able to understand the role I would like to have in healthcare. internU has allowed me to develop business skills by working (RDA) as well as working with internU. I have improved my work ethic and expanded my network.”
Michelle Harvey, Jobologi Associate
- “My experience with internU / Jobologi has been very positive. When I was first introduced to the concept of what Jobologi offers I was so blown away. I love the idea of the networking. I think this is a great place to grow my entire self… professional, personally, and socially.”
Fatimah Washington, Jobologi Associate
- “In one word, I would describe my experience as easygoing. From the time I walked in the door through to today as an alumni, every member of internU has been friendly and helpful. I feel as though everyone genuinely cares about me and all the others that come through the doors looking for any sort of help.”
Jonathan Collier, Jobologi Alumni
- “internU is an investment in trying to keep our talent local and the best and brightest in the area. The exciting part is with an intern, you get fresh ideas and they are eager to learn.”
Terry Ramey, RxAdvance
- “As soon as I spoke with internU, I felt comfortable knowing that they would help me with the hiring process, which can be especially strenuous for many recent graduates entering the work force in today’s modern world. internU alleviated all of my stress and have allowed me to successfully kick-start my career.”
Kevin McCarthy, Jobologi Alumni
- “During my junior year, I met with the internU team and spoke to my experience. We immediately felt a good match and I was employed with internU shortly thereafter. I worked for internU through my senior year and was offered an opportunity to come onboard full-time… Working with the team and their clients was instrumental in my growth for future success. It has been a very rewarding experience to start by working for internU and now, to be working with them.”
Bill Evans, Owner/Solutions Architect, Liberty Fox Technologies
OUR TOP TIPS
SEND US YOUR RESUME.
Our jobs change daily. Send us your resume and we’ll keep your details on file.