An entry level sales role that will serve as a starting point for a career in sales or marketing.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to
their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU continues to experience significant growth and is hiring. Our program is seeking an: Entry Level Pharmaceutical Operations.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Operations, Commercial Supply Chain – this opportunity assists with a broad array of commercial drug development and supply chain management responsibilities. The candidate will support the achievement of operational objectives within Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Development, ensuring alignment to our company strategy and objectives.
- Assist in overall transitioning of identified compounds through development and into commercial scale manufacturing, including learning about and assisting with the development of commercially appropriate formulations for compounds as they are progressed through the development lifecycle.
- Assist in managing raw materials, components and supplies, commercial material.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory management system that will provide detailed inventory and financial control of all materials.
- Assist in working with relevant departments for planning, forecasting based on demand planning to meet all commercial requirements.
- Assist in maintaining a shipping and distribution system that delivers commercial product to the required customer locations.
- Learn about and assist with driving cost of goods (COGS) for manufacturing processes of compounds in development and commercial distribution to improve profitability.
- Observe all policies, SOPs and safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in Pharmacy, Engineering, or Biology
Organizational and planning skills.
Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Communication skills and ability to make presentations.
Reliable and able to complete work on-time as directed.
Additional skills and knowledge that would be helpful include:
Understanding of drug development life cycle,
Knowledge of inventory management systems, and
Understanding of financial aspects of COGs.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.