All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program.
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
InternU is looking for individuals for a QA opportunity.
- Test Plans and test cases will follow prescribed standards.
- Translates functional requirements and technical specifications into test scripts for new developments or enhancement projects for internal clients.
- Work with Developers/ BA/ PM/ SME to develop test scripts and acceptance criteria.
- Writes and executes comprehensive test plans, including those for functionality, volume, load/stress, performance, security, configuration, and business continuity.
- Prepare test scenarios on the business requirements.
- Manually execute the test scenarios/cases.
- Attend planning sessions and stand up meetings
- Basic IT-knowledge: Setup and maintenance of test machines/systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and Databases (a plus).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Please fully complete the form below to be considered for this position.